Check the portfolio information for your chosen programme:
Inclusive Design: Health and Social Well-Being
Submit your design works in a portfolio format (electronic version, pdf file, max. 3MB). The presentation may also include your bachelor's, engineer's or master's diploma project.
If you would like to include multimedia, please provide links in the pdf file.
1.evaluation of the works in the context of:
▪ project assumptions
▪ quality of the proposed design solutions
▪ originality of the proposed solutions
▪ quality of project presentation: imitation model/prototype/ mock-up/visualization of the design
2.evaluation of the graphic design of the portfolio
editorial quality, typeface selection, typographic layout, general layout, quality of reproduction.
Designing Reading Experience and Interactive Storytelling
Submit a presentation of your design achievements in the form of a portfolio. The portfolio should be in an electronic version (pdf file, max. 3MB) and may also include your bachelor’s or master’s diploma project. The works should demonstrate how you have mastered the tools of the design process.
The evaluation criteria include:
1. evaluation of the graphic design of the portfolio in terms of its editorial quality, typeface selection, typographic layout, general layout, quality of reproduction
2. evaluation of elements such as: relevance of the design to the topic, typographic quality, graphic quality.
The following areas will be evaluated:
▪ editorial graphics and typography
▪ multimedia and photography
▪ other (e.g. drawings, paintings, graphics, sketchbook).