English language requirements (B2):
• IELTS from 5.5
• TOEFL iBT from 72
• TOEIC from: listening 400, reading 385
• First Certificate in English at least grade C
• Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) from 160
• Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
• B1 Preliminary Pass with distinction
• A diploma of higher education, if the language of instruction was English
• International Baccalaureate Diploma
• European Baccalaureate Diploma
The certificate must not be older than 2 years.
If you do not have an English certificate, instead please submit a request for an interview to test your English skills. Upload the request into the registration system in place of the English certificate by 29 June 2022.
Use the model document below.
The interviews will be held on 4 July 2022.
NOTE: It is not possible to request an English interview after 29 June.