English language requirements (B2):
• IELTS from 5.5
• TOEFL iBT from 72
• TOEIC from: listening 400, reading 385
• First Certificate in English at least grade C
• Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) from 160
• Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
• B1 Preliminary Pass with distinction
• A diploma of higher education, if the language of instruction was English
• International Baccalaureate Diploma
• European Baccalaureate Diploma
The certificate must not be older than 2 years.
If you do not have an English certificate, instead please submit a request for an interview to test your English skills. Upload the request into the registration system in place of the English certificate by 4 September 2020.
Use the model document below.
The interviews will be held on 7-8 September 2020.
NOTE: It is not possible to request an English interview after 4 September.